1. In the manufacture of persulfate
2. In the manufacture of aniline dyes
3. In the surface treatment of oxidized metals
4. As polymerization initiator of high molecular compound in organic synthesis
5. In the decoloring and bleaching of oils; as maturing agent of wheat
6. As additive in the compressive fracture in oil production.
Ammonium persulphate should be stored in dry and sealed container, avoid direct sunlight, heat source, moisture, rust, metal or reducing agents etc.; no direct contact with eyes skins or clothes.